ROEBUCK MEDIA PRESENTS "CAMP" - A feature film inspired by true events from Royal Family KIDS Camps
Coming to theaters in Spring 2013, "CAMP" tells the story of investment advisor Ken Matthews who, to impress a new client, volunteers at a summer camp for foster kids. Paired up with a deeply troubled 10 year-old named Eli, Ken discovers how hard it is to like, much less provide unconditional love, to a child who has been discarded by society.
WE ARE ASKING RFK CAMPS LIKE YOURS TO HOST THE FILM IN THEIR COMMUNITY.
With your help, we believe we can get over 100,000 people to see this important film in theaters next year. Here are our goals for the film:
1. Motivate our audience to connect with local and national RFK
2. Inspire our audience to give time and resources to RFK
3. Rally and invigorate current RFK supporters and volunteers
THERE IS SIGNIFICANT COST TO ROEBUCK MEDIA TO BRING THE FILM TO EACH THEATER.
Below is what we are asking from the camps that want to host the film in their community:
Announcement up front or a flyer in your bulletin at your church (or both!)
• Send two emails to current and former RFK volunteers
• Put up a poster at your church
• Host a private sneak peak of the film for local VIPs at your church
• Create an event on your RFKC Facebook page/group
• Post on your church Facebook page/group
• Allow us to post your contact info for people who want more info on your camp
• Provide an endorsement from your pastor or camp director to use in the local press release
• Host an opening night party/get together after the film